******Due to new Government Legislation coming into force on Oct 1st 2018, any future litters depend on us being granted a Breeding Licence from our local council. I have applied for one and we are now waiting to be inspected******
I kept a puppy from Polly's 2nd litter (2017), for a future F2/F3 litter in 2019/20 (depending on suitable stud!) If you own an F2 stud, or maybe an F1, with good temperament, who is health tested and from working cocker lines, then please do get in touch. Lola's Grandparents are from Jukee Doodles, so they also need to be unrelated. Polly had her third litter on 6th August. My waiting list is full and I am not taking extra names as yet. I am planning to keep a female puppy once more, assuming there is a suitable one. As Polly came into season much earlier than I expected, there is a possibility that she has time for a 4th and final litter in late Summer/Autumn 2019. I will keep you all posted and will have a better idea later this year.
You are welcome to contact me for more information or with any questions, I am nearly always happy to help.
Please note: as from 2018, the price for one of our puppy's is increasing to £1200 and we require a £250 non refundable deposit to secure your spot on our waiting list once you decide that you would definitely like a puppy from us.
If you would like a puppy sooner than we can offer, please take a look at the Cockapoo Club of GB's Approved Breeder list, but please be aware that most other breeders also have waiting lists - these puppies are very much in demand and people need to plan ahead.