Oops, not posted here in a while!
Of course all the puppies have now left for their forever homes and are settling in well. Willow is doing well here also, and is a wonderful addition to our pack! Polly loves playing with her 2 daughters and Lola has been having a blast with her sister.
Now, I am still waiting for my council inspection.. however, if Lola comes into season (due December) before then, then I will go ahead and mate her with my chosen stud dog - he is also called Max and is black and he lives locally. He is an F1 cockapoo, which still makes the puppies an F2 litter. Anybody looking for a specific coat type (eg flat coat) is advised that of course I am not entirely sure which coat types we will get with this pairing, but it will be very interesting to find out and I am very excited. I have met some of Max's previous puppies and they are gorgeous and have fab temperaments.
I have a potential name down already, but nothing is ever set in stone with me until a puppy is chosen from 5+ weeks when the non refundable deposit of £250 is due. If you are interested in this litter, please do get in touch. Puppies will remain at £1200 for 2019. There is a small discount for returning "customers".
If Polly comes into season with Lola, then there is definitely time for a 4th and final litter next year. Her waiting list however remains closed for now.
Sarah Moore, 39. Wife, mother, animal lover. Coffee loving, cross stitching, skin care and make up addict.