******Due to new Government Legislation coming into force on Oct 1st 2018, any future litters depend on us being granted a Breeding Licence from our local council. I have applied for one and we are now waiting to be inspected******
I kept a puppy from Polly's 2nd litter (2017), for a future F2 litter in 2019. I have found a lovely F1 stud and if I pass the Council Inspection I hope to have a spring litter in 2019 (so as not to clash with Polly's hopeful last litter). Lola is due in season in December. Polly had her third litter on 6th August. I kept a puppy from this litter also, and hope to have a litter from her in a couple of years time, all being well.
As Polly came into season much earlier than I expected, there is a possibility that she has time for a 4th and final litter in late Summer/Autumn 2019. I will keep you all posted and will have a better idea later this year.
You are welcome to contact me for more information or with any questions, I am nearly always happy to help. I am going to add here that we are hoping to relocate to Wales in a year or so's time.
Please note: The price for one of our puppy's is £1200 and we require a £250 non refundable deposit to secure your spot on our waiting list once you decide that you would definitely like a puppy from us.
If you would like a puppy sooner than we can offer, please take a look at the Cockapoo Club of GB's Approved Breeder list, but please be aware that most other breeders also have waiting lists - these puppies are very much in demand and people need to plan ahead.